LAC Goodnight zzZZ Formula
Introducing LAC Goodnight Powder
Formulated with a proprietary blend of clinically researched sleep-targeted nutrients, LAC Goodnight Powder is designed to ensure you get a good night’s rest.
Calm your mind and senses
The brain is the primary organ responsible for whether you get good or bad sleep. When you’re awake, nerve cells in your brain release neurotransmitters to keep your brain alert and working well. However, if this continues when it is time to go to bed, you might find it difficult to fall asleep. Calming neurotransmitter GABA blocks the interactions between nerve cells in your brain, preventing physical and mental overactivity before you go to bed1 , while calming Chamomile helps to relax the mind. As the saying goes “it’s all in your head”!
Enhance sleep quality
Proprietary TritiTide® Wheat Fermented Powder promote the production of GABA throughout your sleep, influencing your sleep quality without next day drowsiness.
Fall into deep sleep faster and easier
Contrary to popular belief, your brain stays remarkably active even while you are sleeping, releasing different types of brain waves to suit each stage of the sleep-wake cycle. Important amino acid Glycine promote healthy sleep patterns to help improve the sleep-wake cycle, allowing you to fall asleep faster.
Loosen up after a long day
Whether you’re experiencing emotional stress (panic) or physiological stress (post-vigorous exercise), your body needs to stop hyperactively producing stress hormones for you to get a good night’s sleep. Phosphatidylserine support a healthy stress response in the body2, allowing more restful sleep to occur. When you’re awake, Phosphatidylserine sharpen your mind and memory, boosting your performance and productivity.
Promote natural circadian rhythm
Calcium boost muscle relaxation while Milk Extract promote quality sleep, relieving your sleeplessness.
With its relaxing properties, Magnesium help your muscles and brain ease up, activating deep sleep faster and for a longer period of time3. Nerve relaxants B-vitamins also reduce restlessness and promote healthy mood balance. When you feel relaxed during the day, you’ll have a much easier time falling asleep in the night!
Goodnight, Sleep Tight!
Everyone knows the feeling of waking up after a good night’s rest. Like having a cold, refreshing drink on a hot day, you feel better, more alert, and ready for whatever comes your way. However, if good sleep is key for a happier, longer life, why do so many still
- Find it difficult to clock in 7 hours of sleep daily
- Toss and turn before going to sleep
- Lie awake at night
- Wake up several times throughout the night
- Find it difficult to go back to sleep after waking up
- Wake up easily or earlier than desired
If this sounds like you, you might be suffering from Sleeplessness, a condition where you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. This can occur in two ways:
1. Short term sleeplessness – a brief episode of difficulty sleeping that lasts from 1 night to 3 months, usually triggered by a stressful event e.g. major job deadline, examinations, pandemic stress. If the individual is unable to cope with the stress, short term sleeplessness can eventually become long term.
2. Long term sleeplessness – a pattern of difficulty sleeping or staying asleep for at least 3 nights a week for 3 months or longer. This inability to sleep can be an on-and-off situation, recurring with months-long episodes each time. Like short-term sleeplessness, long-term sleeplessness can be tied to stressful situations, but is also deeply correlated to an individual’s sleep-wake cycle and circadian rhythm.
No matter the type of sleeplessness, a lack of quality sleep will always leave you…
- Feeling groggy after waking up
- Tired and irritable during the day
- Unable to concentrate or retain new information
- With low productivity levels
- At risk of making mistakes at work and at home
- Having trouble engaging socially
Getting quality sleep every day is the only way to keep you on top of your game. Wake up feeling refreshed everyday with LAC Goodnight Powder!
Take 1 to 2 sticks 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.
Rice Germ Extract (20% GABA), Glycine, TritiTide® Wheat, Fermented Powder, Phosphatidylserine, Chamomile Extract, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Oxide, Milk Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12
Other Ingredients: Orange juice powder, lactose
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight below 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Precaution If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult a physician before using this product.
Contains soybeans and milk.
Manufactured in Taiwan
an innovative beauty disruptor
SKIN INC LOYALTY
For every $1 spent, earn 1 loyalty point and more
free shipping over $40
Spend over $40 and receive free shipping.
Shop worry free.