1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your unit and components contained herein are fully warranted against defective material and manufacturing faults for 1 YEAR Limited Warranty from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty does NOT COVER finishes and external pans such as buttons and other attachments, consumable parts and cleansing. In no event shall Skin Inc be liable for breach of any of its obligations to purchasers or users of the equipment for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials, shall be conclusive. Any unit or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
The limited warranty is only valid for the original owner and is not assignable or transferable to another party. The limited warranty is only valid if the device is purchased from an authorized partner or directly from Skin Inc.
The terms and conditions of this limited warranty shall be contained exclusively in this document and no other presentation of provision, either written or otherwise, regardless of the origin of the same, shall be accepted as either adding or subtracting from these terms and conditions.
Skin Inc has the ability to change the warranty policy. Please visit our www.iloveskininc.com to view the latest warranty details.
The following are not covered under this limited warranty:
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, alteration, tampering or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user's manual.
- Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire or food.
- Normal wear and tear liquid damages, rusting and stains.
- Defects and damage arising from improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alternation or modification of any kind.
- Scratches and damages to the outer surface areas and extremely exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
- All damage claim (e.g. food items or clothing) as a result of malfunction of the equipment.